The biodiversity loss caused by climate change will result from a combination of rising temperatures and predation — and may be more severe than currently predicted, according to a study by University of British Columbia zoologist Christopher Harley. The study, published in the current issue of the journal Science, examined the response of rocky shore […]
What is DGR?
Deep Green Resistance is a movement working to save the planet. With the scale of ecological and social crises that are facing the planet, we evaluate all strategic options for resistance, from non-violence to guerrilla warfare.
Biodiversity Climate Change Colonialism Corporations Culture of Occupation Dams Deforestation Development Earth Ecocide Energy Essays Forests Fossil Fuels Government Health Indigenous People Mining Natural Gas Oceans Oil Patriarchy Pollution Racism Repression Resistance Rivers Science Water Wildlife
- “Sacred Water Tour” Opposes the SNWA Groundwater Project fb.me/3uSPlcgaB 15 hours ago
- Call climate change what it is: violence | Rebecca Solnit fb.me/36CLm9kJ3 1 day ago
- NISGUA: Urgent Action from La Puya: Call for an End to Police Intimidation and Eviction Threats fb.me/6qZ1LMh16 1 day ago
- Kitimat residents vote “no“ in pipeline plebiscite fb.me/20ObG7GV1 3 days ago
- Pipeline protest leaders vow to maintain right-of-way blockade fb.me/3crixHJfo 1 week ago
- Theoretical future historical analysis of DEW: the main obstacles were ideological ow.ly/i/5fj4q #DGR #anticiv 1 day ago
- Call climate change what it is: violence owl.li/vMRu6 #DGR #ClimateChange 1 day ago
- Derrick Jensen interviews DGR member Max Wilbert on Resistance Radio: owl.li/vLIgr #DGR #DerrickJensen 1 day ago
- Please help us make these inspiring works more accessible to people. Thanks! owl.li/vLnU6 #DGR #Anti-civ #DerrickJensen 1 day ago
- It really is about the oppression of women and not about babies at all. owl.li/vJ7JP #DGR #Feminism 1 day ago
- Lehigh Valley Live: Upper Mount Bethel Township supervisors hear arguments for bill of rights to ban sludge
- CELDF's Chad Nicholson presents in Grant Township, PA, on Tuesday, 4/22: using Community Rights to protect against fracking wastewater injection wells. Read more here.
- Gas and Oil Industry Attacks Community Rights in Colorado
- Highland Township, PA, Residents Assert Rights, Fight Back Against a Proposed Injection Well