The biodiversity loss caused by climate change will result from a combination of rising temperatures and predation — and may be more severe than currently predicted, according to a study by University of British Columbia zoologist Christopher Harley. The study, published in the current issue of the journal Science, examined the response of rocky shore […]
What is Deep Green Resistance?
Deep Green Resistance is a movement working to save the planet. With the scale of ecological and social crises that are facing the planet, we evaluate all strategic options for resistance, from non-violence to guerrilla warfare.
Biodiversity Climate Change Colonialism Corporations Culture of Occupation Dams Deforestation Development Earth Ecocide Energy Essays Forests Fossil Fuels Government Health Indigenous People Mining Natural Gas Oceans Oil Patriarchy Pollution Racism Repression Resistance Rivers Science Water Wildlife
- Losing Knowledge, Losing Memories: Hiparidi Top’Tiro on the Deforestation of the Cerrado fb.me/6KDyifQsm 2 days ago
- Report-back from the Sacred Water Tour fb.me/72JxmU8a6 1 week ago
- Ancient Burials Set for Destruction in Australia fb.me/6NKMBIo74 1 week ago
- Report finds "carbon sinks" insufficient in absorbing CO2 emissions fb.me/3AE0eRyyt 2 weeks ago
- Recovery fb.me/3hyXAMmdh 2 weeks ago
- The Cocopah lived along the lower Colorado River for centuries, fishing restrictions condemn them to extinction. owl.li/BSIgr #DGR 11 hours ago
- In this short video, members of Deep Green Resistance outline the strategic framework that guides our activism. owl.li/C0hcR #DGR 14 hours ago
- Organized political resistance is the only hope for our planet. Take action: owl.li/BS41t #DGR 15 hours ago
- Civilization, especially industrial civilization, is fundamentally destructive to life on earth. ow.ly/i/7010K #DGR #mining 16 hours ago
- Northern Mexico: Copper extraction chemicals spilled into rivers and groundwater, disaster continues. owl.li/BS3zM #DGR 17 hours ago
- The Decorah Newspapers: New Mexico official speaking on how his county banned fracking
- CentralMaine.com: East-west corridor remains a danger
- Pipeline Awareness Southern Oregon hosts CELDF's Kai Huschke on Commumity Rights on 10/9. Learn more here.
- The Athens News: We support the right to protect local water; yes on 7