The biodiversity loss caused by climate change will result from a combination of rising temperatures and predation — and may be more severe than currently predicted, according to a study by University of British Columbia zoologist Christopher Harley. The study, published in the current issue of the journal Science, examined the response of rocky shore […]
What is Deep Green Resistance?
Deep Green Resistance is a movement working to save the planet. With the scale of ecological and social crises that are facing the planet, we evaluate all strategic options for resistance, from non-violence to guerrilla warfare.
Biodiversity Climate Change Colonialism Corporations Culture of Occupation Dams Deforestation Development Earth Ecocide Energy Essays Forests Fossil Fuels Government Health Indigenous People Mining Natural Gas Oceans Oil Patriarchy Pollution Racism Repression Resistance Rivers Science Water Wildlife
- No more pause: Warming will be non-stop from now on - environment - 31 August 2014 - New Scientist fb.me/1DqQOOrPo 9 hours ago
- No Consent: Indigenous Nations Condemn Imperial Metals' Mount Polley Mine Disaster fb.me/1C8IXJ3C9 3 weeks ago
- B.C. First Nation Shuts Down CN Rail Through Its Territories fb.me/6JW7L540R 3 weeks ago
- No Consent: Indigenous Nations Condemn Imperial Metals' Mount Polley Mine Disaster fb.me/3M6JxjLTU 3 weeks ago
- Launch of Website for Community-led Database for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women fb.me/2AEwZbVUw 4 weeks ago
- When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten & the last stream poisoned, you will realize you can't eat money. slate.com/blogs/future_t… 4 hours ago
- Photos confirm sharks are attacking deep sea internet cables, potentially severing the connection between continents. slate.com/blogs/future_t… 8 hours ago
- First Nations tribes in B.C. signing accord with each other, NOT with Canada. Solidarity! owl.li/ASXTn #DGR #DerrickJensen 22 hours ago
- Diablo Canyon's lead nuclear inspector says shut it down! We agree! owl.li/ASXMy and owl.li/ASXOu #DGR #DerrickJensen 1 day ago
- "Racism is a mental illness." ~ Jane Elliott, 1992. Dismantle White Supremacism! owl.li/ASXGG #DGR #DerrickJensen #LierreKeith 1 day ago
- CELDF's Thomas Linzey speaks at Youngstown State University's Fall Semester Speaker Series on Energy and the Environment on October 8th. Learn more here.
- Columbus, OH, Community Bill of Rights Kick-off: 9/10 at 5:00 p.m. at Columbus City Hall, featuring former Pittsburgh City Councilman Doug Shields & CELDF's Tish O'Dell. Learn more here.
- Press Release: Grant Township Supervisors Vote to Defend Community Bill of Rights Banning Frack Wastewater Injection Wells
- The Indiana Gazette: Grant Township unbowed by PGE lawsuit