The biodiversity loss caused by climate change will result from a combination of rising temperatures and predation — and may be more severe than currently predicted, according to a study by University of British Columbia zoologist Christopher Harley. The study, published in the current issue of the journal Science, examined the response of rocky shore […]
What is Deep Green Resistance?
Deep Green Resistance is a movement working to save the planet. With the scale of ecological and social crises that are facing the planet, we evaluate all strategic options for resistance, from non-violence to guerrilla warfare.
Biodiversity Climate Change Colonialism Corporations Culture of Occupation Dams Deforestation Development Earth Ecocide Energy Essays Forests Fossil Fuels Government Health Indigenous People Mining Natural Gas Oceans Oil Patriarchy Pollution Racism Repression Resistance Rivers Science Water Wildlife
- Report finds "carbon sinks" insufficient in absorbing CO2 emissions fb.me/3AE0eRyyt 2 days ago
- Recovery fb.me/3hyXAMmdh 3 days ago
- Orca population in Puget Sound falling fb.me/7a2LdZ3qt 3 days ago
- Video: Arctic Emergency: Scientists Speak fb.me/1Kzwa9aua 3 days ago
- Film Review: Open Sesame: The Story of Seeds fb.me/3ktT8DI6W 1 week ago
- Be "willing to open your eyes and see the world more dearly." Deep Green Resistance, p. 190 #DGR #DerrickJensen ow.ly/i/6UxZ1 1 hour ago
- More proof this culture is insane & must be stopped: US approves #tarsands pipeline through Great Lakes. #nopipelines ow.ly/i/6TSce 15 hours ago
- DGR supports grassroots uprisings across Turtle Island as part of our plan to save the planet. owl.li/BxPJg ow.ly/i/6TS3K 22 hours ago
- Please help us make these inspiring works more accessible to people. Thanks! owl.li/Bm46M #DGR #DerrickJensen 1 day ago
- Why Become a DGR Member? Reason #1:Because industrial civilization is killing the planet. owl.li/Bm2cv #DGR 1 day ago
- CELDF's Gail Darrell presents in York, ME, on community rights and protecting water on October 5th. Click here to learn more.
- Derrick Jensen interviews CELDF's Thomas Linzey on Resistance Radio
- Sangerville, ME, Resident's Letter-to-the-Editor: Sangerville's Rights-Based Ordinance One Year Anniversary
- Natural Gas Intelligence: Activists Continue Push to Limit Ohio Oil, Gas Development