The biodiversity loss caused by climate change will result from a combination of rising temperatures and predation — and may be more severe than currently predicted, according to a study by University of British Columbia zoologist Christopher Harley. The study, published in the current issue of the journal Science, examined the response of rocky shore […]
What is DGR?
Deep Green Resistance is a movement working to save the planet. With the scale of ecological and social crises that are facing the planet, we evaluate all strategic options for resistance, from non-violence to guerrilla warfare.
Biodiversity Climate Change Colonialism Corporations Culture of Occupation Dams Deforestation Development Earth Ecocide Energy Essays Forests Fossil Fuels Government Health Indigenous People Mining Natural Gas Oceans Oil Patriarchy Pollution Racism Repression Resistance Rivers Science Water Wildlife
- Michigan Coalition Against Tar Sands exposes Enbridge chemical cover up fb.me/RzPJZc2j 2 hours ago
- TransCanada Begins Injecting Oil Into Keystone XL Southern Half; Exact Start Date A Mystery fb.me/R5QFM3wi 1 day ago
- 'Touch One of Us and We Will All Respond': Building a Movement to Fight Femicide and Impunity in... fb.me/1vuEC6OxJ 1 day ago
- Newly discovered greenhouse gas '7,000 times more powerful than CO2' fb.me/28GGPw0Pd 1 day ago
- Support Elsipogtog land defenders! fb.me/13TvnZplz 2 days ago
- "Feminism is the political practice of fighting male supremacy in behalf of women as a class." ~ Andrea Dworkin 46 minutes ago
- DGR's People of Color Caucus has come up with excellent guidelines for white allies: owl.li/rGETX 5 hours ago
- Ecology is more than living systems, it is kinship. Living beings in relationship with the land, and rivers, and seas. Who do you love? 8 hours ago
- Militarism is a feminist issue. Rape is an environmental issue. Environmental destruction is a peace issue. ~ Deep Green Resistance 1 day ago
- "The necessity of political struggle especially means confronting and contradicting those on the left who say that resistance is futile." LK 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- MEND Claims Responsibility for Kidnap of US Sailors - Codewit World News
- MEND - Court Orders Psychiatrist Test On Charles Okah - AllAfrica.com
- MEND ATTACKS: AMNESTY OFFICE AND THE PRICE OF CYNICISM? - Times of Nigeria
- MEND asks Nigeria, South Africa governments to release Okah's brothers - DailyPost Nigeria