The biodiversity loss caused by climate change will result from a combination of rising temperatures and predation — and may be more severe than currently predicted, according to a study by University of British Columbia zoologist Christopher Harley. The study, published in the current issue of the journal Science, examined the response of rocky shore […]
What is DGR?
Deep Green Resistance is a movement working to save the planet. With the scale of ecological and social crises that are facing the planet, we evaluate all strategic options for resistance, from non-violence to guerrilla warfare.
Biodiversity Climate Change Colonialism Corporations Culture of Occupation Dams Deforestation Development Earth Ecocide Energy Essays Forests Fossil Fuels Government Health Indigenous People Mining Natural Gas Oceans Oil Patriarchy Pollution Racism Repression Resistance Rivers Science Water Wildlife
- Intergovernmental Climate Report Leaves Hopes Hanging on Fantasy Technology fb.me/3VqgCQIvF 1 day ago
- Nearly 1000 environmental activists murdered since 2002 fb.me/2dboadx4a 2 days ago
- PODCAST: Cherry Smiley on Indigenous feminism, colonial violence and the sex industry fb.me/6PvL3pBb2 4 days ago
- Deep Green Resistance in the UK fb.me/6wNqkf7CH 1 week ago
- “Sacred Water Tour” Opposes the SNWA Groundwater Project fb.me/3uSPlcgaB 1 week ago
- #DGR stands in solidarity with women. owl.li/vZ00y Learn more about being a male ally to feminists here: owl.li/vZ02X 2 days ago
- #DGR is an organization that encourages strategies to counter further global warming. Join us. owl.li/vYW4b 2 days ago
- Droughts are an unfortunate effect of mass agriculture. #DGR owl.li/vYUVx 2 days ago
- Mining is resource extraction. DGR stands with people of color in the struggle to save our planet. #DGR owl.li/vYSrX 2 days ago
- Here are some ways you can get involved with #DGR activism. owl.li/vYY7S 3 days ago
- Mora County
- Changing the Game with Community Rights: Moving from rejecting corporate harms, to building healthy, resilient communities. CELDF's Kai Huschke in Coquille, OR, on 4/30. Click here to learn more.
- CELDF's Democracy School in Las Vegas, NM, May 2 - 3. Click here for more information.
- Community Rights Lane County (Oregon) presents CELDF's Kai Huschke on Community Rights organizing on Thursday, 5/1. Click here to learn more.