This episode of Muse Ecology is a terrific podcast with interviews with members of the People of Red Mountain, local community members, campers at Thacker Pass, and other supporters of Protect Thacker Pass.
In this episode in the Water, Life, Climate, and Civilization series, we hear diverse voices from the resistance to the proposed lithium mine at Thacker Pass in northern Nevada, on Paiute and Shoshone ancestral lands.
For more on the Protect Thacker Pass campaign
- Protect Thacker Pass website
- Stop Thacker Pass Mine website
- Official Facebook Page
- Previous articles published on the issue
- Pre-feasibility study for Thacker Pass Project
- Final Environmental Impact Statement for the Thacker Pass Project