To end the year, we would like to share our top ten read articles from 2017.
- Consuming Hawaiʻi: Anne Keala Kelly on the Appropriation of Hawaiian Culture
- Sustainability is Destroying the Earth: The Green Economy vs. The Planet
- Bitcoin = Death Processors
- Lierre Keith: The Girls and the Grasses
- Chief John Moreno Jailed in Mexico
- Study finds climate change denial due to cognitive dissonance rather than scientific illiteracy
- Derrick Jensen: The Man Box and the Cult of Masculinity
- Kim Hill: What’s Wrong with Renewable Energy?
- Derrick Jensen: Forget Shorter Showers
- Derrick Jensen: Against Forgetting
Read more articles from our most popular authors from 2017:
Some of our most popular categories for 2017 were:
- Colonialism and Conquest
- Indigenous Autonomy
- The Solution: Resistance
- Human Supremacy
- Strategy and Analysis
- Listening to the Land
- Women and Radical Feminism
- Male Supremacy
- Repression at Home
- DGR Writing and Analysis
Other topics covered were cultural appropriation, greenwashing, male violence, reproductive freedom, climate change, biodiversity, and habit destruction.
What were your favorites articles? What topics would you like to see us cover in 2018?
Do you have an essay you would like published? Submit it to Deep Green Resistance News Service. We welcome material dealing with ecological destruction, indigenous peoples’ struggles, and radical feminism, particularly resistance stories and analysis. Please include a featured image, and links to original publication sites, with republication permissions. email: email@example.com.
A big thank you to our readers!