Green Flame on Matriarchy with Heide Goettner-Abendroth
This episode of the Green Flame comes to you from Germany. We interview Heide Goettner-Abendroth, philosopher and researcher on culture and society, focused on matriarchal studies.
Heide speaks about her work and offers the listener insight and knowledge into matriarchal society.Heidi has published various books on matriarchal society and culture, and has become the founding mother of Modern Matriarchal Studies. She has a PHD in Philospphy and founded The International Academy for Matriarchal Studies and Matriarchal Spirituality.
In this episode:
- 1:28 Heide talks about her work
- 2:45 A matriarchal society
- 7:30 Problems with patriarchy
- 12:00 Creation of matriarchal societies
- 17:30 Heide describes her vision
- 18:50 How economy and language of a matriarchal society differs
- 27:15 How to motivate industrialized society to return to matriarchy
- 30:35 Matriarchal societies in present day
- 33:40 How matriarchy resists patriarchy
- 37:00 Poems by Heide
This episode of the Green Flame includes three poems by Heide in German and English. http://www.hagia.de/en/international-academy-hagia.html https://www.goettner-abendroth.de/home/
Our song for this episode is “Grace” by Beth Quist.>http://bethquist.com/
Subscribe to The Green Flame Podcast
About The Green Flame
The Green Flame is a Deep Green Resistance podcast offering revolutionary analysis, skill sharing, and inspiration for the movement to save the planet by any means necessary. Our hosts are Max Wilbert and Jennifer Murnan.
Support the Show
Like what you hear? Make it all possible by going to Deep Green Resistance and making a one time or monthly recurring contribution.