Cost: Sliding scale. We generally ask that you cover travel, food, and lodging but may request a stipend for the trainers if your budget allows. We will work with you to make the training affordable. We can also assist with promoting your training.
Content: Our trainings are tailored to your needs. Typical subjects we cover include:
- Grand strategy
- Campaign and revolutionary strategy
- Non-violent direct action tactics: practical skills training (climbing, tripods and other structures, lockboxes, etc.)
- Know your rights, police interactions, and jail support
- Security culture
- Community organizing
- Leadership and decision-making
- Secure communications
- Resistance art
- Liberalism vs. Radicalism
- Intro to Decisive Ecological Warfare (DGR strategy)
Direct Assistance: What if you need help instead of training? Our activists will travel to your location and work with you for up to 10 days on campaign planning, strategy, recruitment, outreach, tactics, etc.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org