The protection camp at Thacker Pass, Peehee mu’huh, has been in place for more than four months.
This episode is an update starting with a new recording from May 18th, as well as audio from recent video updates recorded on-site by Max Wilbert over the past month or so.
Poem “Newspeak” by Trinity La Fey.
Sign the petition from People of Red Mountain: https://www.change.org/p/protect-thacker-pass-peehee-mu-huh
For more on the Protect Thacker Pass campaign
- Protect Thacker Pass website
- Stop Thacker Pass Mine website
- Official Facebook Page
- Previous articles published on the issue
- Pre-feasibility study for Thacker Pass Project
- Final Environmental Impact Statement for the Thacker Pass Project